How to disable Black Overlay for Header Image?
If you are using any of the below designs for your Header (in 'Header' sheet), you would usually see a black overlay on top of the background image.
- Design 3 (Image at background & Text Left)
- Design 4 (Image at background & Text Right)
- Design 5 (Image at background & Text Center)
- Design 6 (Image at background & Text left & Image right)
- Design 7 (Image at background & Text right & Image left)
Follow below 2 steps to add the required CSS to the page to turn-off this black overlay in the header image.
- 1.Goto 'Advanced Settings' sheet
- 2.Add CSS Style as below.
Your Google Sheet would look like this.