If you want to track your website analytics using Google Analytics, continue reading.
- 1.Go to the Google sheet connected to your website
- 2.Go to 'Other Settings' sheet and give your Google Analytics Id in Column B against 'Google Analytics Id' row.
- 3.Make sure you use the 'live test' link to pull the latest changes.
Alternative way to use Google Analytics
- 2.Go to the Google sheet connected to your website
- 3.Go to 'Advanced Settings' sheet and add your copied Google Analytics script in Column B (make sure you don't remove the <script> tags). In Column A, you can give any text and in Column C, select "Before Header Closed".
- 4.Make sure you use the 'live test' link to pull the latest changes.